Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Friday, February 16, 2018

YNWA

Something that I always keep close to my heart ..... YNWA

LFC is my team ...since 1978.

YNWA is my theme in my recovery journey .

In spiritual faith, when higher power allows things to happen..... means things must happen this way, and there must be something that i must learn through things that happened ...

Things happened.... it can be a lesson which is a blessing OR a blessing which can be a lesson too.

Good Or Bad ... who knows???

Let those with No Sins throw the first stone At Me!!!

At the end of the day, when i leave this world, Karma will be waiting for me.

Even now, i will get what I deserved.

NO MORE NO LESS.

But i know deep inside my heart, LFc, and i know I will never walk alone .....

And let me share this with you from my heart if you are struggling in the deep end .....

YNWA !!!!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YNWA

Unknown said...

Gclub Answer the question, the stomach should eat "oatmeal"?

Oatmeal is a healthy food for people of all ages. And importantly, oatmeal also helps to nourish pregnant women with me. And today's website Gclub Online Betting Sites Asians have a good knowledge before eating oatmeal with me that the oatmeal is beneficial to the body.

In addition, the site gclub มือถือ also discussed the benefits of oatmeal. It is a healthy breakfast menu for your mother. The menu is made of oats rich in fiber, vitamin B, iron and carbohydrates. Oatmeal also helps reduce constipation. Nausea and mothers do not have anemia.

Oatmeal also contributes to the formation of brain cells and vital organs. The baby with me. And novice mom should choose a porridge oat menu. Or oatmeal milk shake with yogurt. It is good for the health of the mother and fetus as well, so do not forget to eat oatmeal.