Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

I Miss My Last Bet 😪

Leaving you is my last option ...... I don't have anything left to place another bet .... i can't afford another 



I'm getting old ... Time is not on my side.... i have been betting for more than 29years

You kept doing the same thing to me........ you promised me ... then you betrayed my trust.

But still ...... seriously .... I misses my bet!!😭😭😭

You are the first thought in the morning ...

You are the last thought before i fall asleep ...

And even in the middle of the night, I will wake up and check on you 😔

You are almost every thought in between.

I never once took it for granted .... my life revolved ard you... giving you whatever that is remaining with me... 

thinking HIGHER POWER will help me keep winning ...  


This is my last chapter .... You have followed me all the way to my last chapter ... And then like this.... how can you treat me this way !!!!


Hahahahahaha then A Voice replied me....



But I keep telling myself .... everyday i keep telling myself .. Don't Give Up!!!




BUT there are plenty of punters and gamblers out there ..... why shld the last bet stays with me ???


I misses my last bet...

Hey .... why You so serious ????? there's always the NEXT BET !!!!

This reply is from the bottom of my heart ........ Noooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! 

Not another Bet. I hv nothing left ....

No comments: