Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Friday, November 22, 2019

I am Never the One.

I saw my hope..... 

I saw my motivation.....


It kept me going...


I know I wasn't good enough..... but I tried....

I'm so so sorry that I was not good enough.... i tot I was ... honestly....

And I tried very hard.... and got so far ...


But at the end of the day....


It's doesn't even matter..... bcos I am just a bastard and fucker to everyone.

there is no 'right' person..... bcos I will never be good enough to anyone...



Rest in peace Bennie. Your time is up

11 comments:

Soi kèo - Nhận định - Trực tiếp bóng đá k+ said...

I saw my hope..... dai ly w88
I saw my motivation.....
It kept me going... truc tiep bong da k+

Đá gà trực tuyến said...

The Great Gamble On The Mekong
dagatructiep and Đá gà cựa sắt

Bennie Tey said...

I love your comments hahahaha

vua choi bai said...

Xem Ảnh nude
đánh bài tiến lên
xem bóng đá trực tiếp

keonhacai said...

tructiepbongda Schlupp scored Crystal Palace's winning goal Credit: REUTERS ....game danh bai onlineCrystal Palace received their first Premier League red card since ... The dice wasn't rolled in our favour today, but we stole the dice and turned it ..

Bennie Tey said...

Good job!

Bandar Ceme said...

This is a best site i ever visit...

Judi Ceme Online
Agen Ceme Online
IDN Poker Online

Agen Poker Indonesia said...

What an amazing site here, i love the article...

Poker Online Indonesia
Poker IDN Terpercaya
IDN Poker Indonesia

Daftar IDN Poker said...

I like to come this blog again...

Agen Poker Indonesia
Poker Online Terpercaya
Agen Poker Resmi

kogane said...

IDN Poker
adult
vagina

nhacaik said...

I am really impressed with your writing skills. Keep doing what you’re doing. Love it!
bắn cá đổi thưởng
danh bai online
truc tiep hd everyday at Nha cai K