Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Sunday, November 10, 2019

The Great Pretender!!

Addicts r great Pretender??? 

Oh really....... finally I managed to find out after placing my last bet..... someone else is much better than me!

So??  I lied bcos I want to place a bet!! 

But I'm not fake!!!  I treat people ard me with real love... my heart and soul . But I really love and enjoy my last Bet! 

But this whole..... this life.... is full of fake people.... who pretend to love and care and then behind BANG!! They made use of me.... cheated on me and betrayed me..... then said it was me causing it....

Tell you what.... why we addict lasted so long..... bcos we are not fake!!! I just so love my last BET! 

Fake things don't last!

I can be that fcking fool!! I'm used to being a fcking fool. 

It's ok! 


Remember this.... fake things don't last 


On 27 Mar 2019...
Hialast word ....

Your most loved ''drug of your choice''  won't stay loyal to you ...

YNWA .... never EVER believe this bullshit

Rest in Peace.


Wahahahahaahahahahaa

No comments: