Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Monday, May 10, 2021

Day 33. New Norm. Losing My Cool

Unable to contain my unhappiness...


I lost my cool.... but was fast to get composure and move on... shifting my focus and attention to something else

Does it really matter does it.... i will take everything as none of my business. Why shld it bothers me!

But remember this.....


All fucking fake! All fucking lies.

It's a choice is same thing keep happening..... it's a decision and no point saying sorry if it doesnt mean anything.

Fcking lies! Talk is fcking cheap. Prove it 

No comments: