Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Feeling helpless BUT ....

Something to remember really.......
Feeling sense of helplessness
And perhaps .... losing hope too......

Not too sure how i manage to hang on all these while ..... hahahahaha.
Life on Life'S term ... simply just sucks. Especially when you are already disqualified.

Felt like quitting and give up everything. Feeling helplessness and hopelessness ..
Just being felt like a prisoner with eyes on me ... watching everything i do... every step i take.... waiting to have another go at me ...

Then when i was preparing for my work this morning .... I saw this ... pasted there by my dad in the late 1980s. Actually if I were to take a step back and look .... True. 

Thank you all of you who are trying to tear me apart and put me down. I realized that I have grown much stronger and much more resilient to all these dramas and at the same time paying back my karma. 



So seriously. .. all of you that want to see me breaks.... hahahaha ¥ou have to wait abit longer!!!!

Because I want to see what will happen ... KARMA awaits for me ... SURE SURE !! But remember that KARMA awaits for YOU too.




感恩你们 !!

No comments: