Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Thursday, March 22, 2018

One Day @ A Time.

No matter how hard i tried.... it seems never good enough for everyone.

But that doesn't  stop me from believing .... that doesn't stop me from loving ... and that doesn't stop me from continuing doing what i have to on a daily basis.

The whole world can continue to pick on me.... continue to doubt me.
i am already disqualified i know that.

Givee me shit and slowly i will use them to build a garden...
Push me to a corner. ... i will fight back slowly to regain my ground.
If i fall i will get up and fight. I Won't Run !!! It will be just too Tiring 



I will stay focus.... and very focus esp for 2018!!! Bcos there is going to be alot of changes and transition

Life will not stop just bcos we can't get what we want and the way we want it.
We need to continue with life and work within whatever limitations that life has given us.

It all started bcos of me..... I can't go back and change the beginning but i can change the Ending !!!

Im the cause of everything.  So i wont complain and i wont pick on anyone or anything.
I will push on ... One Day @ A Time. This is not how my story is going to End.



Doing my best in everything i do and keep believing. One day .... all things will fall in place.... But not how i want it to be... But how BOSS  has put in place for me!!

Bring on the STORMS !!!! 

I will maneuver around them and continue to dance in the rain.

Recovery is always under construction .... 

One day At A time, Easy Does it and Turn it Over.

When You focus on "Problems", you will get more Problems

BUT

When You focus on "Possibilities", you will get more Opportunities!!

Stay Positive and Stay Focus.  

1 comment:

jisjohnson said...

NIce article... Liked it