Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Sunday, March 11, 2018

I am the Problem ....

From the beginning ..... I am the Cause of everything. It's all my fault.

I look into the Mirror today .... and for once, I can't smile to myself anymore. Everyone around me is hurting.

So it has got to be true ..... THAT 


I have never intend to harm anyone and hurt anyone .... 

So many things happened over the years.... And I have never given up trying to change and trying to be good. I am not prefect. I have my issues that I need to work on ...

All of you can doubt ME .... I am ok with that because I am used to it anyway ...

All of you can continue to have a go at me..
All of you can continue to pick on me...
All of you can continue to doubt me...
All of you can continue to say 

I am the problem!!!!! Yes i  am the problem bcos i exist in your heart.

I will continue to be good but i won't waste my time proving to anyone....

Things are happening according to what is shown on the Cards. I just have to accept it and deal with it one thing at a time.

Everything happens the way it meant to be.

I used to have those negative thoughts. ...
I am not good enough 
I am that selfish bastard 
I am a useless addict 
I am already old and disqualified. .. there are better alternative around me...

If i am the problem, why don't get rid of me once and for all ... 

But for now..... i will continue to be a good person and no matter what i do ... 

I am never good enough. That's for sure.