Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Day 12 New Norm ~ REGRET

"Fucking me up behind my back: with every bet...... 

老天有眼.... let me hv the chance and hear it for myself ... simply amAzing. How poisonous it can be!! 


Now the truth is out!!

The last bet is toying me... playing game with me.... making use of me and stab me from behind.


You will Regret this.... it's  corrosive.


You can hide..... and you can pretend all the time.... fake it all the time....

BUT ....


No comments: