Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Day8 New Nom... New insult

Biggest Insult..... for what i have to go thru bcos of this shit and that cb! All the losses over the past 1 year.....

Im not going to swallow it for sure ❗

"A" big win ... will simply enable me to let go of everything that happened. But it's not the case.... 

while i listened to bOss... accept.. be good, continue to be good, do my daily prayers and take good care of all my responsibilities... 

I will be rewarded with "A" big win.

Fcking bullshit. All the lies... betrayal... and someone else got the big win. Cb


No one listen to me at first.... I'm the one always creating the drama and over reacting!!!  

If i kept quiet all these while..... then 
I did my best... stay loyal with my last Bet ... believing all the bullshit that A big win will come. Continue doing and give my best efforts in the things i do...

when i didnt get A Big win... bcos you din listen to me placing that bet.... you find all excuses to justify, i lost my cool.... and said I should reflect upon myself??? 

Stab a knife at my back... and ask me to reflect??? What logic....

Welcome to the world of gamblers.... 

Dear last bet

No comments: