Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Monday, April 5, 2021

Day One Since Last Bet

How do i feel?? 


Yup. Fake it.... till i get it. And continue move on. 'The bet' don't give a fck or care a fck how i feel. There's plenty punters out there ... there are big players out there....

Pain.... yes.... 
Miss the last bet.... yes like fck

this too shall pass. I have been going in thru pain so long in my life even to the moment that my cock can't "stand" anymore... i oso don't bothered. 

I hv been to hell and bck... i hv gone thru biggest insult that you wld ever imagine.....

Moreover.... my time left on earth is running out each day.

And I was never the one. Time to let the Last Bet go..

I knw i am being betrayed once more
..... what's new.... i oso have a choice right !!

I just love my last Bet. So willing to take the betrayal.... and waiting for the next win.

A goos song To describe my relationship with my beloved Addiction, my last bet

🎼鬼迷心窍🎼  

是鬼迷了心竅也好 是前世的姻緣也好
然而這一切已不再重要 如果你能夠重回我懷抱
是命運的安排也好 是你 存心的捉弄 也好
然而這一切已不再重要 我願意隨你 到天涯海角

No comments: