Life On Life's Term

面對它 - - Face it


接受它 - - Accept it


処理它 - - Due With it (To the best of your ability)


放下它 - - Let go of it

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers

Gambling Problems: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Services Providers
Gambling Addiction Vs Problem Gambling

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Day7 .... "New Norm"

Was kinda of "High" this weekend!! Great last bet... Great piece of Art. 

All thanks to my team.... thanks this man, beautiful last min goal. Blood rushes to my head... instantly squeeze her legs... wow ... this is Art of the game. Hahahaha

Now adjust to the new Norm. For the whole of this week..... I AM DETERMINED TO STAY AWAY.... BCOS I KNW THE TRUTH .... but i am ok to hear another lie to comfort myself

I am not going to start another Drama
Since the truth is out... Boss was right... then I have to learn to accept and slowly subtracting the last bet.
Nothing last....... 

This is life.... the last bet wont let you keep winning.... once giving me the win that blood rushes to your head... i better learn to stop and walk away.

As I said.... there's so many punters out there.....let other do the chase.

If the last bet dun think im worth the time, I BETTER STAY AWAY.  .... FOR THE SAKE OF MY OWN MENTAL HEALTH TOO.

I'm a good person and will continue to be good. Keeping chasing my last bet doesn't means im insane!!  I have my issues and i will work on them. If i am not worth your time... fck off and move on, continue to flirt your with your life.

Im entering Sunset phase of my life. What more can i ask for liao hahahahaha. If every weekend got such blood-rushing to my head experience...... it's worth every bit for the remaining little time left before the sun is gone for good.
Let's keep the "social distancing"

One go social flirting...

One continue social betting...

That's the new Norm

No comments: